Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birth Announcements

So I have been looking all around and I can not decide which birth announcements to use. Some of you may know that I have done his room in a western theme and I found a photo card at Walmart that has boots on it but I also really like another one from a different website. If you have time, please leave a comment on which one you like better.

http://www.invitationbox.com/ibd-i-111.html

http://photos1.walmart.com/choosestyleslimline/moreinfo=true

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the Wal Mart one better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Wal-mart choice better because it fits your theme, and it's pretty cute. Just an idea/offer, though - Michael and I could probably create an announcement for you in PhotoShop using a theme/colors you like that would look just as good as this one. You'd still be able to print them at Walmart and it would only be like half the cost of what you would spend on this one. Michael is really talented with this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete