Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DONE!!!!!!

I have been a slave in the kitchen today but I have finished cooking. I wanted to go ahead and finish cooking before my feet started hurting too bad. I made lasagna, tex mex lasagna, and sour cream dip casserole. I already had a Sicilian casserole and Mac & cheese. I would like to thank Mellisa for the recipe. I am definitely going to make it just not today because it sounds soooo yummy.

Jeremy is off the rig and will be home tomorrow!!! I am so excited!!

I also called to day and got an appointment with our pediatrician. We will be using the same one that I used growing up. I can not wait to see her next week. I have not been there is 6 or 7 years and I think it is crazy that she is still practicing.

I got some of my books I won on eBay yesterday. I am going to to get one more shipment of Dr. Seuss books (my fav). I still can not believe that I won two with really no battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment