Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting things done

I feel as though my whole personality has changed because I have become so much more concerned with things that have never bothered me. I have been bit by the cleaning bug and I have been so much more concerned about the little things. I am sure many will say it is a pregnancy thing but I hope it continues and I am sure Jeremy does too. I am slowly getting things done around the house and when Jeremy is home I work him like a dog to get caught up from when he was at work.

I have finally closed off the baby's room from our cat and she is slowly getting adjusted. I am tired of cleaning up the cat hair from so many rooms. We are also going to get all the carpet and tile cleaned when Jeremy gets home to get the house ready for baby.

Speaking of baby, Jasper is growing like crazy. My stomach is getting bigger week by week. He is keeping me up at night kicking and moving about. I picked up one of the Kahler kids from school today and one of the teachers made me feel so good. She was the first person to tell me that I did not look big. She said she was so big that I do not even compare.

When I get the room back in order I will take pictures and put them up. I am hoping I can do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment