Friday, August 28, 2009

Jeremy is home!!

I am so excited that I got to go pick Jeremy up from the airport yesterday. I was sooo ready for him to be home. He was just as excited! Jasper knew his Daddy was home because he put on a show last night and this morning. Jeremy could feel him through my mommy Boppy pillow that I sleep with. He was going everywhere and Jeremy was playing with him. I am sure you are wondering how Jeremy can play with him but Jasper kicks back when you push on him. It is really funny.

Today is our day of rest. Jeremy usually does this the day he after he gets home. I am hoping he will be my pool boy tomorrow!! I need some more sun before summer ends. Next week we will get down to business. I will not start until Monday afternoon because I am going for a day of pampering. I am going to get a pregnancy massage and a facial. I figure it will be the last time for a while that I will get to spend a day on me. I can not wait.

I also have a shower on Sunday. It will be the third one I have. I only have one more after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment