Monday, August 17, 2009

I am pregnant!!

Well, in case you didn't know I am having a baby I am and now I am really feeling it. I have almost forgotten how terrible the first trimester was because I have felt so good the past couple of months. I am slowly starting to get tired quicker and really feeling like I am pregnant. I feel useless because there are things I wish I could do around the house but I can not do certain things anymore. I am getting frustrated.

I got to go and see baby Sean today. One of the other couples at our church had a baby in June and I got to go over for a little while. Sharon, his mom, is trying to get prepared to go back to work and is having problems finding a bottle he will use. I had two that she had not tried and brought them over to her.

So I can not stay away from Babies R Us. I hate to go into Birmingham and not go by there. I have tried my hardest to stay away since I have been having showers but I could not resist today. I got a few things off of the registry but I remind my mom that there are plenty of other things for people to buy.

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if there anything I can do to help you!

    ReplyDelete