Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Football!!

I was really excited to find out that we should be going to Josh and Jessica's for the Auburn game this weekend! I have missed seeing and taking to Jessy. We have both been so busy this summer that we have not been able to talk as much. I am just glad that Jeremy found a place to watch the game too.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Well, my cat randomly got fleas. She is an inside cat so who knows where they came from. Jeremy came home and fixed that problem after I tried. Now we have to clean the carpet in the house before we move everything back in there. I feel like when we get the carpets cleaned then we will be ready for baby Jasper to come!

I am ready for Jasper to come and I know Jeremy is too! Although we want him to be about a week late, I can not wait to meet him. I can not wait to hold him in my arms and be able bring him to him new home!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for guests! Please forgive me if the house isn't clean...busy work week. Oh, make sure to bring a picture of Jasper's room, I haven't seen it with the bedding yet, and who knows when I will get up that way.

    ReplyDelete