Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1 down...nine to go

I went to the Dr today and we found out that I am 1 cm dialated and 0% effaced. My blood pressure was also amazing at 100/58 so I am not worrying about getting pre-ecclampsia. We were hoping that I would not be too much farther than this. We are still hoping that Jasper waits an extra week to come. We were talking after the appointment that if I can last till Jeremy comes back home from work that we will go walk 4 miles and do whatever we can to get Jasper out after he gets back. I REALLY want Jeremy to already be home and me not have to call while he is at work.

Jeremy really loves me! After my appointment today I was really hungry and he was not but he still took me to Milos for my cheeseburger and apple pie. It was so good. I have been trying to eat really well but all I ever want is food that I never eat and is so bad for me. I still have not gained any weight within the last month so I guess I am doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment