Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heart beats and Hiccups

I forgot to talk about the cutest thing that happened at the doctor. I really think Jasper already likes my Dr because he is always awake and moving when we go to see her. The cutest and funniest thing happened when we went yesterday. While the DR was checking his heartbeat he got the hiccups. It was the cutest sound and maybe I am just crazy to get excited and be entertained by such simple things but it was so sweet.

I also forgot to say that I measured exactly 37 cm so he is still growing right on time!

Jeremy left this morning for work so I am just going to sit here for the next three weeks and do the least I can do so that Jeremy will be home. If you can think of anything for me to do, please let me know. I am already bored :(

2 comments:

  1. If you need any company let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Maggie said...and Grey's Anatomy returns next week!!

    ReplyDelete