Friday, September 11, 2009

Geez, we have been busy!

We have now completed all four baby showers. I do not think we could have had another one with out getting doubles of everything. We only got doubles of a couple of things. We went Monday to finish getting everything else we need from our registries. We ended up spending only $60 after we used gift cards! I was so excited. We even have more gift cards to use! Our baby is so blessed to have so many wonderful people in his life.

We have been getting the house ready for Jasper to come too. We had to get rid of our cat because she was not adjusting and I am sure she could tell something big was about to happen and I am just not sure if she could have handled it. I hope she finds a good home.

We have cleaned the house from top to bottom. Jeremy said he has never seen a house this clean in his life, even though I still see many things to clean.

Today we are making Gumbo for Bunco tomorrow! I LOVE gumbo and I hope everyone likes it tomorrow. It is his nanny's recipe and she is from Louisiana so it is authentic. I love making cajun food and I really enjoy eating it. I am so glad I married into a family who has a cajun background because the food is soooo good.

I went to the DR last Friday and got my Group B Strep test and they checked to see if there were and changes. I was not dialated at all and he said there was nothing going on so we will wait until Tuesday when we go back again. I am hoping for a little change but not too much since we want him to stay in an extra week so Jeremy is home. I have strick orders to stay on the couch with my feet up when Jeremy leaves.

Sorry for such a long post.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline!! I love reading your blog. I have never been so mad as that time when he stayed in my bed. I could tell instantly that it wasn't made the way I make my bed. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Jasper. Let me know if you have any feeding/formula/breastfeeding questions!!

    ReplyDelete