Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pictures of the Jasper's Room

We have been so busy getting the house ready and having baby showers that I have finally finished the baby room. We are now ready for him to come any day or at least we have every baby gizmo that we have been told that we need. I am including pictures of everything, even the closet. I am kind of proud of the nesting bug that has bit me and EVERYTHING in the closet has a specific place besides some blankets because I think I have gotten 1000. So here it goes...



Door piece that Jeremy's mom made



closet



bookcase (Thanks Erin!!) and the wall hanging that Jeremy had in his baby room



Crib



Glider and dresser/changing table

3 comments:

  1. Caroline, Everything looks so cute!! I love the cowboy theme! I'll be thinking of you in the next few weeks and can't wait to see pictures of little Jasper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I think we should have a girls night before Jasper gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His room really turned out super cute...I'm so glad I got to see it in person yesterday! I can not believe you will be holding your precious baby boy very soon. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete