Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 days to go!!

I went to the Dr today and they said I was still 1 cm. YAY!!!! I am hoping that means that Jasper will stay in. Jeremy was very excited even though I have not been able to talk to him. He had to call his mom to find out because I left my phone on silent. I am hoping he will not be so nervous about everything.

When we got home from the Dr, I employed my dad to clean the house and to work on our pool. The rain messed up the salt in our pool and a bunch of runoff water got in it and our pool is turning green. It is gross. I have the best dad! He cleaned the shower, toilets, sinks and even vacuumed the whole house! I am also so lucky because my mom has been staying with me since Jeremy has been gone, just in case. I now have a clean house, even though it is not quite to my standards it is clean enough to make me happy. I have become really picky since I have gotten pregnant. I am trying not to be so bad but I am just glad it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment