Sunday, September 27, 2009

Belly Buttons!

I think I have been asked more than a dozen times if I still have a belly button...I do. I actually think I have the belly button that never ends. I was really hoping that I would be able to see the end of it but with four days to go, I do not think my wish will come true. Oh well. I can feel the end of it but I can still not see it. My mom said that she even remembers me having a deep belly button.

We are on the official countdown until we HOPE Jasper comes. There are 4 days until my actual due date but 8 until Jeremy comes home. Let's continue to hope for 8 so the countdown begins!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, baby boy! Your daddy will be home soon! :o) Caroline - I want to come visit with you before Jasper gets here. Will you be at home this week in the evenings?

    ReplyDelete