Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sleeping...my new past time!

Wednesday and Thursday last week I felt bad and that started a new sleep pattern for me. All I want to do is sleep. Although it has taken me a couple of days to find the right position, I think I could now sleep all day if I did not have to eat. Today I woke up, ate breakfast, stayed up for a couple of hours, went back to sleep for a couple of hours, and I have gotten up and I am starving. I am hoping this is just what the baby will do too and it is may body just adjusting early?? Who knows?? I am really just glad that I found a position to sleep in that allows me to sleep for more than five minutes at a time.

The joys of pregnancy! I never thought I would enjoy a nap or good sleep so much.

I am really excited too today because my old roommate is having her baby today!! I am routinely checking facebook because her mom is posting pictures of what is going on. I am so jealous because almost everyone I know that was preggo has already had their baby and I am just waiting on Jeremy to get home. I can not wait to hold him in my arms and look into his beautiful eyes. Just seeing every one's baby just shows the miracle children are. Like the title of my blog, they are God's wonderful gifts and made perfectly!

See you soon baby Jasper!

No comments:

Post a Comment